Kerry K. Jardine, Esq. joined The Pearce Law Group, P.C. in 2017. Ms. Jardine received her Bachelor Degree cum laude from the City University of New York – Hunter College in 2002 and her Juris Doctor from St. John’s University School of Law in 2006. Ms. Jardine practiced law focusing on commercial litigation in New York for several years before relocating to Myrtle Beach.
Since 2006, Ms. Jardine has enjoyed practicing various areas of law in both small and large law firms in New York and South Carolina. Ms. Jardine has also spent time practicing at a non-profit law firm helping the indigent residents of South Carolina. When not in the office, she enjoys reading, baking and spending time with her family.
- United States District Court, South Carolina, 2014
- United States District Court Southern District of New York, 2007
- United States District Court Eastern District of New York, 2007
- United States District Court of New Jersey, 2007
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., cum laude, City University of New York-Hunter College, 2002