Todd E. Rigler, Esquire, joined The Pearce Law Group, P.C. in 2014. Mr. Rigler earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from Clemson University in 2004 and a Master’s Degree in Sport and Entertainment Management from the University of South Carolina in 2008. Mr. Rigler earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2013. During his time in law school Mr. Rigler was a member of the American Bar Association’s Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Rigler served as the assistant business manager for the Winthrop University Athletic Department and as an executive with the Target Corporation. During law school, Mr. Rigler worked as a law clerk for a firm practicing consumer defense law at both the Magistrate and Circuit Court levels. After earning his Juris Doctorate, Mr. Rigler served as a law clerk to the Honorable Steven H. John, resident Circuit Court Judge for Horry and Georgetown Counties.
Mr. Rigler is married to Jessica Rigler who both happily enjoy spending time with their young daughter and traveling.
Community/ Industry Involvement
- Leadership Grand Strand- Class 36 (2016)
- Myrtle Beach Area Hospitality Association Board Member (2018-Present)
- Myrtle Beach Sunrise Rotary (2015-Present)
- Sergeant at Arms (2017,2018)
- President Elect (2019)
- South Carolina Bar Resolution of Fee Dispute Board Member – 15th Judicial Circuit (2018-Present)
- United States District Court, South Carolina, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 2014
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2013
- Master of Science with Honors, University of South Carolina, 2008
- B.S. Clemson University, 2004